Thursday, January 26, 2012

OTCH Twittys Herdsmens Dream UDX, OA, OAJ, RA, HT, FDCH-G "Tyler"

July 23rd will be a day I never forget. I said goodbye to my Tyler. He has left a huge hole in my heart as he was my very best friend for almost 15 years. See Tyler was my introduction into the World of Dog Training. He introduced me to Obedience, Flyball, Agility, Tracking, and Herding. He taught me how to win and how to loose. He was there during High School,Prom, Graduation, my first apartment, my first house, marriage, my first child. He was there for me through all the changes life brought me. Always by my side, ever loyal, and always giving 150%. So many things I could tell you about him, but what I remember most about Tyler was how he loved me unconditionally. He didnt care if I lived in a crappy apartment or a house in the city. He could careless if he was riding in a brand new car or a shot up old van. He liked me in the morning before I brushed my teeth or before a dinner party in a 3 piece suit. Tyler loved me more than Girls, Obedience, Agility, Flyball...maybe not more than herding, but I came a close 2nd. He loved me when I was frustrated during training sessions and after corrections. He loved me when I groomed him (which he hated) and when I picked him up. He was my dog. My mom remembers him running into the living room to watch me out the window as I walked to the bus stop in the mornings before school and I remember how excited I was to see him when I got home. Our bond was special and it was true. He loved me and I loved him...he helped me through some of the most difficult times any young adult can face and no matter how different my life was or what stage I was at, his love was the same. His body began to go and rather than allow him to loose the dignity he always had, I made the difficult choice to let him go. In my heart I knew it was time as bad as I wanted him to stay. I groomed him like I would for a show, carefully removing the mats on his underbelly, trimming his nails and wiskers, line brushing him and making him look like the superstar he always was. When I said goodbye, he could barely hold his head up and I was there with him when he took his last breath. I miss him more than anyone can know, but I never forget how he showed me unconditional love and all the things he introduced me to.

3 comments:



  1. your service is just amazing and your blog also.
    I think my site is also a great site for this types of product.Because it is fast and trusted.


    Sarasota Dog Obedience Trainer

    ReplyDelete


  2. you would discover how to work with your dog, so that your dog will respond to you at increasing levels of energy.
    Naturaly Dog Training will change your relationship with your dog,
    its may go deeper emotional connection based on satisfying your dog’s innermost desires. - See more at:

    tampa Dog training school

    ReplyDelete